Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Perspiration + Dedication + Inspiration~

I dedicate myself to study

I try to study everyday, even sometimes im in front the computer

It's an art form and also a way to improve myself .

People don't really realize,
don't realize that studying takes and needs a lot of dedication and also a lot of practice .

It's because of your dedication to the art of studies and of course the 99% of perspiration . It's hard work .

And i think, ermm .... there's no magic about it . 

I definitely subscribe to the success being 1% inspiration +  99% dedication .

-by lee hom-
AIM HIGHER . 
THE CHALLENGE IS MORE REWARDING . 



-by me-
Cheating will only help you once in a while, not always ~

There's nothing to be fare neither worried about, if you have perspiration + dedication on stably .....  

No comments:

Post a Comment